- Conneticut Public Television: Farm, Around PTV Park, Submarine
- Georgia Public Television: Blimp (two versions), Hot Air Baloon, Graffiti
- Idaho Public Telelvision: Farmer, Train, Prehistoric times
- Iowa Public Television: Local
- KAET in Phoenix: Hot Air Balloon, Truck
- KCET in Las Angeles: Train, Hot Air Balloon, Submarine
- KERA in Dallas: Blimp, Basketball, Farm, Train, Hot Air Balloon, Rocket, Artist, Phrehistoric Times, Greetings
- KLVX in Las Vegas: Farm, Train, Prehistoric Times, Greetings
- KPBS in San Diego: Basketball, Farm, Train
- KTCA in Minneapolis: Blimp, Train, Rocket, Amusment, Prehistoric Times, Local
- KUAT in Tuscon: Hot Air Balloon
- Maryland Public Television: Blimp, Pernell and P Pet, Around PTV Park
- South Carolina Public Television: Submarine, Prehistoric Times
- South Dakota Public Television/Broadcasting: Greetings, Truck (two versions)
- University of North Carolina Public Television: Basketball, Rocket, Submarine, Greetings
- WCEU (now WDSC) in Daytona Beach: Blimp, Greetings
- WETA in Arlington: Around PTV Park, Hot Air Balloon
- WEDU in Tampa: Prehistoric Times
- WFWA in Fort Wayne: Blimp
- WGBH in Boston: Blimp, Hot Air Balloon, Artist, Truck, Around PTV Park Slanted Graffiti, Local
- WGBY in Springfield (MA): Blimp
- WGTE in Toledo: Dancing
- WHYY in Philadelphia: Blimp, Hot Air Balloon, Slanted Graffiti
- Wisconsin Public Television: Farm, Rocket
- WLRN in Miami: Blimp, Basketball, Hot Air Balloon, Artist, Submarine, Greetings
- WLVT in Allentown: Prehistoric Times, Local
- WMFE (Now WUCF) in Orlando: Amusement park, Hot air Balloon, Around PTV Park
- WNED in Buffalo: Blimp, Farm, Rocket, Submarine, Prehistoric Times
- WNET in Newark: Blimp (two versions), Basketball, Farm, Train, Rocket, Amusement Park Submarine, Prehistoric Times, Truck, Boats, Bumper Cars
- WOSU in Colombus: Train, Prehistoric Times
- WQED in Pittsburg: Blimp, Hot Air Balloon, Prehistoric Times, Truck
- WSKG in Binghampton: Planes
- WTTW in Chicago: Local
- WVIZ in Cleveland: Blimp, Basketball, Rocket, Artist, Submarine, Prehistoric Times, Picnic, Piano, Magic Trick
- WYES in New Orleans: Prehistoric Times, Train, Rocket
- WDCN (Now WNPT) in Nashville: Hot Air Balloon, Submarine, Magic Trick, Truck, Tugboat
- WLJT in Jackson (Tennessee): Blimp, Local
- Alabama Public Television: Kazoo Kid
- Kentucky Educational Television: K Kid Underwater, K Kid Space, K Kid Dinosaurs
- Louisiana Public Broadcasting: Truck, Movie Making
- KNCT in Belton: Blimp
You see a blimp with the stations logo on it.
The P Pals are having a game of basketball.
A daisy field can be shown, and sometimes it also shows a big flower.
Farmer P-Pal in Tractor
A farmer P Pal is seen on a tractor.
Mount Rushmore is shown. Stations: WHRO.
A train outruns a P Pet.
Hot Air Balloon
Two P-pals go in a hot air balloon.
A rocket flies through the sky.
P pals go on a carousel. WNET in New York City (it said Newark NJ in the ID though) and WMFE in Orlando
Around PTV ParkPTV Park is seen from an aerial view
A submarine is seen with the station's logo on it.University of North Carolina Public Television, KCET in Los Angeles, WMFE in Orlando, WNET in New York City, WLRN in Miami, WNED in Buffalo, and South Carolina Educational Television, and WDCN (now WNPT) in Nashville.
Prehistoric TimesA dinosaur is seen with the station logo on it. Stations: KERA in Dallas, WEDU in Tampa, WMFE in Orlando, KLVX in Las Vegas, WTTW in Chicago, Idaho Public Television, WLVT In Allentown, WNED in Buffalo, WOSU in Columbus, KTCA in Minneapolis, WVIZ in Cleveland, WQED in Pittsburgh, and WYES in New Orleans.
A P-Pal is painting a picture. Stations: WVIZ, WLRN, WGBH, WNET.
Pinky decides to greet all of her friends while holding a piece of cardboard.South Dakota Public Broadcasting, WMVS in Milwaukee, WLRN in Miami, WCEU in Daytona Beach, University of North Carolina Public Television, KLVX in Las Vegas, and KERA in Dallas
P-pal races a truck. Stations: South Dakota Public Television, WVIZ in Cleveland, WQED in Pittsburgh, KAET in Phoenix, WGBH in Boston, WNET in Newark, and WDCN (now WNPT) in Nashville.
A Tugboat was seen with the station's logo on it and a P-Pal drive the boat. Station: WDCN (now WNPT) in Nashville
A van was seen with the station logo on it. Station: WETA, WSIU.